About Linda D. Cooper, Esq.
Linda Cooper was admitted to practice in all Courts in Ohio in April, 1978. She was also admitted to practice in the Federal Court, Northern District in 1982 and to the United States Supreme Court in 1992.
She received her Juris Doctorate from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law and she received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Eastern Kentucky University.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association – Past President and Past Chair of Family Law Committee
- Geauga County Bar Association
Past Legal Services
- Speaker on Family Law subjects: Lake County Bar Association and National Business Institute
- Instructor at Lakeland Community College
- Divorce Seminar
- Acting Judge and Magistrate at Willoughby Municipal Court
- Grand Jury Foreman
Past Community Service
- Willoughby City Council Person
- Advocate for Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
- Congressman Eckart’s Committee on Environment
- Guardian ad Litem for domestic relations and juvenile court
Current Community Memberships
- Lake County Historical Society
- Holden Arboretum
- Ohio Horseman’s Council
- East Branch Trail Association
- U.S. and Geauga County Humane Societies